We released version 1.5.0 of the AWS SDK for Java last night. This release contains several exciting enhancements including:
- Upgrading to the latest major version of Apache HttpClient
- Support for the Closeable interface on Amazon S3 objects
- Easier construction of requests that use map datatypes
- Batching improvements for Amazon DynamoDB
- Support for Amazon Elastic Transcoder's latest API version, enabling support for frame rate options and watermarks.
We'll be digging into some of these features more in upcoming blog posts.
For more details, see the full release notes.